Thanks for taking the time to visit us here at Aiker Recruitment.
As part of The Aiker Group, we specialise in the recruitment of temp agency staff for the health and social care sector, focused on learning disability and mental health services.
Here are a few reasons to start your new career with us:
- Great rates of pay, including enhanced rates of pay if you work in services with an active COVID-19 case.
- Better holiday entitlement, which grows as you stay with us!
- Better sick pay benefits should you become unwell.
- Additional Pandemic Sick Pay if you contract pandemic grade virus as a result of working in services with an active case.
- App-based shift management
- Geofencing automation for digital timesheets on compatible phones
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS checks
- Free uniform
- Completed and free training programme when you staff with us for 3 or months
- An awesome team to work with!
Why should you choose us for your staffing needs?
Aiker Recruitment has been founded on the knowledge of what life is like inside the care industry.
As Managing Director of The Aiker Group Ltd, I have spent my life working in forensic learning disabilities, as a front line carer and following my passion I now continue to train staff in a variety of subjects through Aiker Training.
So everything we do, and how we are built is specifically about answering the needs of care services in relation to temp agency staff.
Training is a critical area that directly affects the quality of tem staff, and in turn the risk to the business.
Thats why the staff you receive from us will have a
Better than ‘just adequate’ training programme
All our staff receive better than basic Statutory/Mandatory training, as set out by Skills for Health and Skills for Care.
For example,all our staff will receive Level 3 Safeguarding training, a qualification awarded by OFQUAL as standard.
We also train staff as standard in Breakaway & Personal Safety (GSA) and provide a full day’s face to face training in fire safety and health and safety.
Thank you & welcome!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit us. If you would like to find out more about us and we are trying to make a difference to the recruitment sector, please get in touch!
As Bullman, Managing Director